- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Tors - definition of Tors by The Free Dictionary
tor (tôr) n 1 A high rock or pile of rocks on the top of a hill 2 A rocky peak or hill [Middle English, from Old English torr, probably of Celtic origin ] tor (tɔː) n
- Literally - definition of literally by The Free Dictionary
Usage: The use of literally as an intensifier is common, esp in informal contexts In some cases, it provides emphasis without adding to the meaning: the house was literally only five minutes walk away
- Storm | Definition of Storm by Merriam-Webster
: by or as if by employing a bold swift frontal movement especially with the intent of defeating or winning over quickly took the literary world by storm
- 5. Categorizing and Tagging Words
5 Categorizing and Tagging Words Back in elementary school you learnt the difference between nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs These "word classes" are not just the idle invention of grammarians, but are useful categories for many language processing tasks
- The Word Library | Module add-ons: Bibles
NET Bible® - New English Translation (NET): 28 3 MB 28-Mar-2018 This is a paid module and requires an unlock key to be used Author(s): Biblical Studies Press (BSP), L L C
- Your Brain on 10,000 Sentences - Japanese Rule of 7
What's it like to study 10,000 sentences? Ken Seeroi puts his brain to the test, with surprising results
- The Truth About Assault Rifles and Assault Weapons Bans . . .
Sometime after World War II, the powers that be started investing in the production of smaller, lighter, higher capacity firearms than those used during the war