- seldom Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
seldom meaning, definition, what is seldom: almost never: Learn more
- meanwhile Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
meanwhile meaning, definition, what is meanwhile: until something expected happens, or while something else is happening: Learn more
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Free online dictionaries - Spanish, French, Italian, German and more Conjugations, audio pronunciations and forums for your questions
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Obesity | definition of obesity by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of obesity in the Medical Dictionary? obesity explanation free What is obesity? Meaning of obesity medical term What does obesity mean?
- Japanese dictionary - Wikipedia
After introducing some Japanese "dictionary" words, this article will discuss early and modern Japanese dictionaries, demarcated at the 1603 CE lexicographical sea
- Literally - definition of literally by The Free Dictionary
lit·er·al·ly (lĭt′ər-ə-lē) adv 1 In a literal manner; word for word: translated the Greek passage literally 2 In a literal or strict sense: Don't take my
- Ad - definition of ad by The Free Dictionary
Define ad ad synonyms, ad pronunciation, ad translation, English dictionary definition of ad abbr 1 active duty 2 air-dried 3 or ad anno Domini 4 A D analog
- Conveyance legal definition of conveyance
Definition of conveyance in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia What is conveyance? Meaning of conveyance as a legal term What
- Equity legal definition of equity - Legal Dictionary
Definition of equity in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia What is equity? Meaning of equity as a legal term What does equity