- bot Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
bot definition: 1 a computer program that works automatically, especially one that searches for and finds information on the internet: 2 informal a robot3 a person's bottom: Learn more
- Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary
The World's most comprehensive free online dictionary, thesaurus, and encyclopedia with synonyms, definitions, idioms, abbreviations, and medical, financial, legal specialized dictionaries
- LOOM - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of loom in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of loom What does loom mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the word loom Information about loom in the AudioEnglish org dictionary, synonyms and antonyms
- Cambridge Dictionary | English Dictionary, Translations . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Meanings and definitions of words with pronunciations and translations
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages If you have a question about language usage, first search the hundreds of thousands of previous questions If you still are unsure, then you can ask the question yourself
- Dictionary - definition of dictionary by The Free Dictionary
3 A reference work containing an alphabetical list of words in a particular category or subject with specialized information about them: a medical dictionary
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Chinese-English Dictionary - mandarintools. com
To search for pinyin ü, use "u:" (u followed by a colon) or "v" If you are willing to host this dictionary, I have made the necessary files available in a zip file To set up a mirror, you will need CGI access on your server
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
The OED is the definitive record of the English language, featuring 600,000 words, 3 million quotations, and over 1,000 years of English
- Amazon. com: Merriam-Websters Pocket French-English . . .
The dictionary is very useful I have Merriam-Webster Android version also, however I wanted hardcover type one Because; 1) I'd like read check preface, explanatory chart, explanatory notes, and so on this dictionary (it meaning, I'd like to read preface and appendixes of Webster)