- dictionary,english dictionary,english definition,english . . .
dictionary,english dictionary,english definition,english meaning,english lookup,BEAT | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- LOOK UP | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Dictionary apps Browse our dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Definitions Meanings
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus Definitions meanings of words in English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations
- Lookup | Define Lookup at Dictionary. com
Lookup definition, an act or instance of looking something up, as information in a reference book or an online database See more
- What does lookup mean? definition and meaning (Free . . .
• LOOKUP (noun) The noun LOOKUP has 1 sense: 1 an operation that determines whether one or more of a set of items has a specified property Familiarity information: LOOKUP used as a noun is very rare
- Look up definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Definition of look up from the Collins English Dictionary Finite and non-finite verbs In a sentence, there is normally at least one verb that has both a subject and a tense
- Search definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Definition of search from the Collins English Dictionary Interrogative pronouns The interrogative pronouns who, whom, and whose are used only for reference to people
- Hebrew English Dictionary - Free Dictionary Lookup by Babylon
Hebrew-English-Dictionary Included Free Download Now! Hebrew Dictionary This comprehensive and bi-directional Hebrew Dictionary online Lookup contains words, phrases, abbreviations acronyms They also include terms from a vast variety of subjects, such as Medicine, Electronics, Zoology, Business, Computers, Religion, etc , and feature both
- English | Definition of English in English by Oxford . . .
English is the principal language of Great Britain, the US, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and many other countries It is the second most commonly spoken first language, with some 400 million native speakers, and is the world's most widely used second language
- English Arabic Dictionary - Free Dictionary Lookup by Babylon
English Arabic Dictionary This comprehensive collection of free online English Arabic Dictionaries is a must for anyone learning one of these languages They provide the user with clear definitions, synonyms and antonyms in both English and Arabic