- Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary
The World's most comprehensive free online dictionary, thesaurus, and encyclopedia with synonyms, definitions, idioms, abbreviations, and medical, financial, legal
- Polysemy - definition of polysemy by The Free Dictionary
Define polysemy polysemy synonyms, polysemy pronunciation, polysemy translation, English dictionary definition of polysemy adj Having or characterized by many
- Wiktionary:Entry layout - Wiktionary
The part of speech is a descriptor like “Noun” or “Adjective”; they are different types of terms, phrases, symbols, morphemes and other lexical
- Language and Linguistics Links - 國立臺灣大學
index home English dictionaries 1000dictionaries com An incredible array of links to all sorts of dictionaries and other reference works http: www 1000dictionaries
- python - Check if a given key already exists in a . . .
I wanted to test if a key exists in a dictionary before updating the value for the key I wrote the following code: if 'key1' in dict keys(): print "blah" else
- The Slang Dictionary, by John Camden Hotten--The Project . . .
The Project Gutenberg EBook of The Slang Dictionary, by John Camden Hotten This eBook is for the use of anyone anywhere at no cost and with almost no restrictions
Gmail is email that's intuitive, efficient, and useful 15 GB of storage, less spam, and mobile access
- Mediumship - Wikipedia
In 1958, the English-born Spiritualist C Dorreen Phillips wrote of her experiences with a medium at Camp Chesterfield, Indiana: "In Rev James Laughton's séances
- Dictionary. coms List of Every Word of the Year . . .
A list of every Word of the Year selection released by Dictionary com Dictionary com's first Word of the Year was chosen in 2010