- reject Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
reject definition: 1 to refuse to accept, use, or believe something or someone: 2 to not give someone the love and attention they want and are expecting from you: 3 If your body rejects an organ that has been put in during a medical operation, it fails to accept it and tries to attack and… Learn more
- Oxford English Dictionary - definition of Oxford English . . .
1 ( ANI ): Popular terms 'Hangry' and 'Mansplaining' along with several other terms have been added to the Oxford English Dictionary this January
- bot Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
bot definition: 1 a computer program that works automatically, especially one that searches for and finds information on the internet: 2 informal a robot3 a person's bottom: Learn more
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Spanish Dictionaries There are two free Spanish-English dictionaries: our own dictionary and one from Collins Each has its own strengths Combined, they are unbeatable
- English Definition Synonyms | Reverso
A wide-ranging dictionary lookup tool When you look up the definition of a word in our English dictionary, the results displayed will include not only words and phrases from the general dictionary, but also definitions added by users
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
Celebrate the OED's 90th birthday with us! This year sees the 90th anniversary of the publication of the completed First Edition of the Oxford English Dictionary Find out more about our birthday celebrations >
- Dictionary - definition of dictionary by The Free Dictionary
3 A reference work containing an alphabetical list of words in a particular category or subject with specialized information about them: a medical dictionary
- Chinese-English Dictionary - mandarintools. com
To search for pinyin ü, use "u:" (u followed by a colon) or "v" If you are willing to host this dictionary, I have made the necessary files available in a zip file To set up a mirror, you will need CGI access on your server
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Martindales Language Center - English Old English . . .
ENGLISH DICTIONARIES ENGLISH ENCYCLOPEDIAS - ENGLISH ENCYCLOPÆDIAS English Language Dictionaries English Language Dictionaries with Text, Images Audio Sound