- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Definitions Meanings
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus Definitions meanings of words in English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations
- SEARCH | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
search definition: 1 to look somewhere carefully in order to find something: 2 to try to find the answer to a problem: 3 A police officer who searches you or your possessions looks for something you might be hiding:
- Lookup | Definition of Lookup by Merriam-Webster
Definition of lookup : an act, process, or instance of looking something up (as in a reference work or listing) dictionary lookups a price look-up
- Search definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Search definition: If you search for something or someone, you look carefully for them | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- Look up definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
look up 1 phrasal verb If you look up a fact or a piece of information, you find it out by looking in something such as a reference book or a list I looked your address up in the personnel file [VERB noun PARTICLE] Many people have to look up the meaning of this word in the dictionary
- OneLook Reverse Dictionary and Thesaurus
The reverse dictionary uses the Datamuse API, which in turn uses several linguistic resources described in the "Data sources" section on that page Yikes Why are so many of my search results complete nonsense? For some types of searches only the first result or the first few results are likely to be useful
- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
1 used as an adjective English means 'belonging or relating to England, its people, or its language'
- OneLook Dictionary Search
OneLook Thesaurus and Reverse Dictionary 18,955,870 words in 1061 dictionaries indexed — Today's word is reduce Reverse Dictionary Browse Dictionaries Help
- Oxford English Dictionary Online - definition of Oxford . . .
Oxford English Dictionary Online synonyms, Oxford English Dictionary Online pronunciation, Oxford English Dictionary Online translation, English dictionary definition of Oxford English Dictionary Online