- LOOK UP | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
look up definition: 1 to become better: 2 to get better; improve: 3 to become better: Learn more
- English | Definition of English at Dictionary. com
Meaning "English language or literature as a subject at school" is from 1889 As an adjective, "of or belonging to England," from late 13c Old English is from early 13c
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Definitions Meanings
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus Definitions meanings of words in English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations
- dictionary,english dictionary,english definition,english . . .
Search look cool and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso You can complete the definition of look cool given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more For over 20 years, Dictionary com has been helping millions of people improve their use of the English language with its free digital services
- English | Definition of English in English by Oxford . . .
Definition of English - relating to England or its people or language ‘For the Indians, the gifts re-enforced their equal partnership with the English ’
- Look up definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Look up definition: If you look up a fact or a piece of information , you find it out by looking in something | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
English - of or relating to or characteristic of England or its culture or people; "English history"; "the English landed aristocracy"; "English literature"
- Lookup | Definition of Lookup by Merriam-Webster
Definition of lookup : an act, process, or instance of looking something up (as in a reference work or listing) dictionary lookups a price look-up
- lookup | Definition of lookup in English by Oxford . . .
1mass noun, usually as modifier The action of systematic electronic information retrieval ‘Other connection filtering techniques include reverse lookups, verifying computer names and verifying the from email address ’ ‘This makes lookups faster, he said, which means the databases can be larger and more comprehensive ’